Moto M is one of the best smartphone build. It looks, feels and works magically great. You can opt between 3GB and 4GB RAM variant.
This smartphone is equipped with Full HD Display with a resolution of 1080p by 1920p at a PPI of 401. In Indian Market, price starts from 15,999. Motorola M is powered by 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P15 Processor and also packed 3GB of RAM. The Motorola Moto M runs Android 6.0.1 and is juiced by a 3050mAh non removable battery.
The 32GB of Internal Storage is sufficient for normal users but you can also expand it upto 128GB with memory card. Camera in this smartphone does a pretty nice job with its 16-megapixel rear camera shooter and 8-megapixel front selfie camera.
Pros of Moto M Smartphone:
- No Lags: Even if you are playing heavy games, it never hangs
- Fingerprint Sensor gives fast response
- Dolby Atmos inbuilt Speakers provides amazing sound experience, you will simply love it
- Metal Body gives premium look and with perfect edges, it feels great while holding this beautiful smartphone
- Camera: 16MP rear and 8MP are worth to be used for clicking great pictures
- Supports VOLTE (You can directly call from JIO without any application)
Cons of Moto M Smartphone
- Hybrid Slot ( You can either Insert 1 Sim & 1 Memory Card Or Both Sim Cards )
- Supports only one 4G Sim at a time
- Battery is Average as it provides power backup of 6 hrs on max usage (Gaming + 4G) and 11-12hrs on normal usage
Moto M Smartphone Ratings:
- Camera: 4/5
- Battery: 3/5
- Sound: 5/5
- Headphone: 3.5/5
- Charging: 3.5/5
- Display: 4.5/5
- OS: 4/5
- Design: 4.5/5
- Performance: 4.5/5
- Value for Money: 3.5/5
We hope this post will help you to decide if you should buy this smartphone or not. We personally experienced this smartphone and loved it. Stay Connected for more.